· Be accountable to M/WBE/HUB/Veteran/DBE and Corporate and State/County/City/Federal entities.
· Facilitate interaction among M/WBE/HUB/Veterans/DBEs. Corporate, Educational, State, County, City, Federal, and other entities as appropriate.
· Promote M/WBE/HUB/Veteran/DBE capabilities and business opportunities through mentoring and other programs
· Help eliminate barriers to equal economic opportunities for all small businesses in the marketplace
· Educate all small businesses entities and industry in steps necessary to become strong business partners including inclusion and diversity.